Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Kaiyodo Revoltech Ultra Magnus

Reissue vs Original Ultra Magnus

Just went to Falcon Hangar yesterday to collect my preorder for Kaiyodo Revoltech Ultra Magnus. Previously an exclusive which I had acquired at a hefty price, it has been made available again due to Falcon getting new stocks from one of their suppliers. I was a little disappointed at the beginning when I found out that it would be the same item as what I had purchased earlier, but upon comparison with the original piece when I reached home, there was one minor difference in the design on the paper wrapping around the boxes, which came as a pleasant surprise. On the same day, I also added to my vintage collection with the acquisition of D-308 Browning. I will be posting pictures of this toy soon.

No comments: