Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Decepticon Headmasters Junior - Wilder, Bullhorn, Cancer

mib unused Wilder, c-9.5
misb Bullhorn, c-9.5

misb Cancer, c-9

The Headmaster Juniors are a group of Earth Humans selected by the Autobots and the Decepticons to fight by their side. They use a form of technology called Masterbraces to armor-up their bodies and allow themselves to transform into the heads of transtectors. The Decepticon Headmaster Juniors consisted of Wilder, Bullhorn and Cancer. I got my first Headmaster Junior Wilder at a toy sale organised by Falcon Hangar last year. I was browsing around and happened to pass by a section when I saw four boxes of wilder placed at the counter. Immediately, I took up a box and checked its condition. Just as I was doing this, the remaining three boxes were promptly snapped up by other customers in a flash. Fortunately, I managed to secure the piece I was holding on to, but I had wanted to get a piece for a friend as well. As for Bullhorn and Cancer, I got them from an online seller. All three boxes are in very good condition and still in their bright colours.

No comments: